reservationistAs a Reservationist at Hotel Boulderado, you will be responsible for making and modifying guest reservations. A Reservationist must exude stand out customer service to establish a good relationship with commercial clients and transient guests.
Starting pay is $13.00 an hour, with additional earning opportunities (monthly bonuses, internal incentives, holiday and vacation pay). Full time employees are offered a free RTD bus pass, medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days, and a simple IRA after one year of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all reservation inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform as a reservationist to all test call expectations
- Complete all commission payment inquires
- Maintain and process waitlist reservations
- Audit and modify bookings from 3rd party channels
- Assist Revenue Manager with GDS rate loading, 3rd party promotions, updating rate
Strategies/restrictions, and other revenue related responsibilities
- Communication via phone and email for all reservation needs
- Manage and process credit card authorization forms
- Assist sales/banquets team with event and group reservations
- Keep company file cards updated
- File and maintain all paperwork related to reservations from fax and email
- Other projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- 2 years progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Previous Independent Boutique Hotel experience preferred.
- Must be proficient using with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Visual One PMS and TravelClick/iHotelier preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Brittany Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.