Sales & Catering Manager
The iconic Boulderado Hotel in the heart of downtown Boulder is seeking a strong Sales & Catering Manager to join the team!
The Sales & Catering Manager will generate group business in designated market segments and maximize revenue profitability using proactive sales activities in accordance with established hotel brand standards. The Sales & Catering Manager will be responsible for corporate and occasional social sales efforts; developing and fostering business through pro-active direct sales, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. The Hotel & Catering Sales Managers are also expected to develop strategic action plans to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue. Some other duties/expectations of your position are:
- Prospect for new business through solicitation, networking, cold-calling.
- Improve hotel visibility by conducting outside sales calls/blitzes, attending trade shows and market segment related events
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual targeted sales goals
- Maintain an active list of accounts to ensure continuous relationship development
- Develop and execute monthly focused and aggressive action plans
- Communicate with internal business partners on upcoming group needs, VIP clients, meeting functions.
- Maintain and secure repeat business through client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and trends in market, particularly amongst competitor set.
- Maintain regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Work as a team with the Sales office as well as all other departments in the hotel.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotel Boulderado in various events and exhibition.
- Implement sales action plans.
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to the hotel.
- Provide Quick and timely responses (within 24 business hours) and develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Support our service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Target key accounts with potential for Hotel Boulderado.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities may include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Acquire and develop new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with the Hotel Boulderado, please email your resume to email@example.com
Front Desk AgentDiscover the scenic beauty and vibrant energy of Boulder at our historic boutique hotel near Pearl Street Mall. The Hotel Boulderado offers modern amenities, elegant event venues with charming Victorian ambiance. Our unique space is ideal for vacations, getaways and business trips. Come work with us at the Hotel Boulderado, to create your own stories, and become part of our history.
A Hotel Boulderado Front Desk Agent will be the face of the hotel, operating from the front desk. You'll be expected to multi-task and display organizational skills with exceptional customer service. Hospitality/customer service experience is preferred.
Starting pay is $11.50 an hour, with additional earning opportunities (monthly bonuses, internal incentives, holiday and vacation pay). Full time employees are offered a free RTD bus pass, medical insurance after 90 days, and a 401K after one year of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking in and checking out hotel guests
• Meet guest requests and needs
• Prepare folios and billing statements for departing guests
• Addressing VIP Guests and VIP group arrivals.
• Answers incoming phone calls
• Make new or modify existing hotel room reservations
• Promote guest surveys and reviews through TripAdvisor and other guest satisfaction comment outlets, research issues and reply accordingly
• Coordinate all package arrivals and added enhancements to individual reservations
• Have the ability to recommend hikes, restaurants, activities, live music within Boulder
• Other projects as assigned
If you are interested in pursuing a career with the Hotel Boulderado, please receive an application at the front desk.
Food & BeverageCorner Bar & Spruce Farm & Fish:
- Back waiters
- Prep Cook
- AM Line cooks
- AM & PM Room Service
License No. 1:
- Door person
- Bar backs
- PM cocktail servers
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Set-up
- No experience required
- Full or part-time
- Free RTD bus pass
- Morning or afternoon shifts available