For more than 100 years, Hotel Boulderado has been one of the most famous landmarks in Boulder, Colorado. Located in the heart of downtown, it is one block away from the popular Pearl Street Mall.
All rooms are elegantly appointed with everything you need for maximum comfort. Enjoy our elegant rooms with charming décor, plush furnishings and modern amenities. Guests revel in the luxury as all rooms enjoy sweeping views of Downtown Boulder, the Rocky Mountain foothills and the Boulder Flatirons.
Appointments & Essentials
- Windows Open To Let In Fresh Mountain Air
- Same Day Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Concierge Services
- Iron & Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Premium HD Cable Channels
- On Demand Movies
- Luxurious Aveda Toiletries
- Plush Boca Bathrobes
- Premium Bedding & Linens
- Complimentary Newspaper (Monday – Friday)
- Local Silver Canyon Organic Coffee
- Fresh Flowers & Chocolates
- Bottled Local Spring Water
- Exclusive specials at Marianna’s Aesthetics & Spa
- Business Services Available
- Car Charging Stations
- Free History Tours
$100 one time non-refundable fee will be charged to your reservation. Any accidents or damages to the property (including guest rooms, hallways and common areas) will be subject to the costs associated with such damages. Dogs may not be left in the room alone at any time. Can ONLY be reserved by calling in for reservations. Guests MUST sign the Leash Agreement with the front desk upon check-in, and failure to do so will result in a $500 penalty. Dog friendly accommodation includes a dog bed, bowls and a single turn down chew bone. Please be sure to contact the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival if you will be traveling with a dog. Without notice, we cannot guarantee availability of dog friendly accommodations. Review and submit the required waiver here.
Safety Is A Priority
Hotel Boulderado prides itself on thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting our rooms after every departure. We sanitize light switches, remotes, phones, and other high contact areas multiple times during the cleaning process for your peace of mind.
If you have questions about the precautions Hotel Boulderado is taking to keep guests and staff safe,
please contact our Director of Rooms, Rachel Stanford, at email@example.com.
- Award Winning Recycle Program
- Linen and Towel Reuse Program
- Environmental Protection Agency certified as a WasteWise Partner
- Member of Partners for a Clean Environment
- Silver Level – TripAdvisor Green Leaf Program
- Participates in Boulder Community Food Share
- Program to donate banquets food not consumed
- LED light bulbs in use wherever possible
- 60% post-consumer waste recycled paper used on-property
- 3 electric car charging stations on-site
- All employees offered and encouraged to use RTD EcoPass
- Monthly energy audits conducted
Experience the magical holiday season with our Holiday Charm package featuring one night of luxury accommodations and a $50 Downtown Boulder gift card.Book Your Room Now
Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto at Hotel Boulderado. Enjoy a room service dinner for two and luxury accommodations for the perfect intimate date night.
*Bookable for Wed – Sat nights only.Book Your Room Now
Love Worth Remembering
Treat your sweetie to a romantic night in Boulder, Colorado. Relax in luxury accommodations with house-made strawberry & ginger chocolate confections and a chilled bottle of Mumm sparkling wine in the room, plus room service breakfast for two.Book Now
Things To Do
From historic landmarks and scenic outdoor destinations to interesting museums and exciting events, Boulder, CO is filled with amazing things for visitors of all ages to enjoy. Shop and dine at the Pearl Street Mall or visit the University of Colorado campus. Explore the Museum of Boulder, relax at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, or find delicious fresh food at the Farmers Market. Whatever you want to see or do, it’s all just minutes away from our historic hotel located in downtown Boulder.
Please check with local businesses and attractions for availability and restrictions.