- When: May 6, 2017 from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Where: Event Center Plaza at Hotel Boulderado
- Tickets: $45 per person with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Medicine Horse Program
- Entry to the Garden Party in Hotel Boulderado's Event Center and Outdoor Plaza
- Kentucky Derby races shown on 4 screens throughout the event center
- One free drink ticket at check-in and cash bar
- Complimentary appetizers and food stations
- Bourbon tasting
- Live jazz trio - The Mark Diamond Band
- Hat and bow-tie contests
- Horse betting benefiting Medicine Horse Program
- Book your room by clicking here.
Purchase your tickets here
- Kentucky Hot Brown - Roasted Turkey Breast, Sharp White Cheddar,
Applewood Bacon & Heirloom Tomato on Egg Bread Triangles
- Mint Julep Chicken Skewers - Bourbon Glazed Chicken Breast, Fresh Mint
& Aged Balsamic
- Gougeres - Gruyere Cheese, Nutmeg & Horseradish Aioli
- Beet Salad in Belgian Endive - Striped Beets, Orange Marmalade & Pickled Onion
- "Build Your Own" Grits Station - Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Cornbread Croutons, Fresh Scallions, Roasted Garlic, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Crispy Applewood Bacon
- "Build Your Own" Bruschetta Station - Hummus, Olive Tapenade, Red Pepper Relish, Truffle Oil, Sundried Tomato Basil Pesto, Mushroom Ragout
- Dessert Station - Sponge Cake, Pastry Cream, Fresh Berries, Chocolate Shavings, Chantilly Cream, Bourbon Caramel
About Medicine horse program"Medicine Horse Program is a 501c3 non-profit organization, dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of adolescents, adults and families through unique equine-assisted experiences."
Medicine Horse Program provides individual, family, and group sessions that focus on healing, mental health and being connected to the present, others individuals and ourselves. Please click here to learn more. Learn more about Medicine Horse Program.