Services & Amenities
- Business Center
- Limo/Town Car Service ($)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Valet Parking
- Dry Cleaning
- Room Service
- On-site Dining Options
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premium Cable Channels
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Evening Turn-Down Service for Suites
- Complimentary Newspaper (Monday - Friday)
- Local Calls with Voicemail
- On-site fitness center
- Complimentary access to One Boulder Fitness
- Select number of dog friendly rooms*
- Family Friendly
*$75 one time non-refundable fee will be charged to your reservation. Any accidents or damages to the property (including guest rooms, hallways, and common areas) will be subject to a $150 deep cleaning fee. Pets may not be left in the room alone at any time. Can ONLY be reserved by calling in for reservations.
Please be sure to contact the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival if you will be traveling with a pet.
Without notice, we cannot guarantee availability of dog friendly accommodation.
- Environmental Protection Agency certified as a WasteWise Partner
- Member of Partners for a Clean Environment
- Silver Level - TripAdvisor Green Leaf Program
- Participate in Boulder Community Food Share Program to donate banquets food not consumed
- LED light bulbs in use wherever possible
- 60% post-consumer waste recycled paper used on-property
- 3 electric car charging stations on-site
- All employees offered and encouraged to use RTD EcoPass
- Monthly energy audits conducted
Traditional Queen Room
Charming room with one queen-size bed, perfect for singles or a couple. This room has an intimate sitting arrangement, desk, and premium bedding and linens. This room cannot accommodate a rollaway bed.
Spacious room with one king-size bed includes a larger sitting area than the Traditional Queen room, a desk, second vanity with sink, small refrigerator, and premium bedding and linens. Each King Room at this Colorado luxury hotel includes two plush terrycloth bathrobes.
Elegant 1 Bedroom Suite
Make yourself at home in an elegant suite featuring a separate living room with a sofa sleeper, desk, mini fridge, and plush terrycloth bathrobes. Enjoy a bedroom separate from the living room with premium linens and your choice of one king or two queen beds.
Indulge yourself with a stay in this oversized corner suite located in our historic wing. Relax with a large living room, a spacious dining table, a plush pillow top king bed with premium linens, an iPod dock, CD player, DVD player, upgraded bathroom with plush robes and a heated towel rack, gourmet chocolates, and gorgeous views of the city and mountains.
Ideal for wedding and family reunion groups, most of the units in the Guest House have the capability to connect to each other, creating additional space in the living room areas while retaining the cozy, private atmosphere.
Reservations for the Pine Street Guest House must be made by calling our Reservations Department at (303) 442-4344.